Accurate Monitor for Search Engines feature review
Search using the API
Why would one want to use an API? Here are some advantages:
- An API is the only legitimate way to check your website rank. Why is it important?
- An API is usually a bit faster than the default method because it does not require Accurate Monitor for Search Engines to download the entire result pages. Instead, it directly provides the software with the current positions for the keyword in question.
- Results obtained through an API may differ from actual results because they are taken from another datacenter.
- API search has a limit of search queries per day.
- It is impossible to check the ranking of paid listings using an API.
To enable the Yahoo! API, you must use Yahoo! (API) modules instead of Yahoo! and type your Yahoo ID in the Preferences window:
Return to the features list