Accurate Monitor for Search Engines feature review
Search with the Google API
Here are some advantages of using the Google API:
- The API is the only legitimate way to check your website rank. Why is it important?
- The API is usually a bit faster than the default method because it does not require Accurate Monitor for Search Engines to download the entire result pages. Instead, it directly provides the software with the current positions for each keyword.
- Results obtained through the API may differ from actual results because they are taken from another datacenter.
- API search has the limit of 1000 search queries per day.
- It is impossible to check the rank of paid listings through the Google API.
If you don't have your Google authentication key yet, you can get one here.
Important notice: Google does not support SOAP web search API anymore. This option is left for backward compatibility only.
Return to the features list