Site Content Analyzer 3 - Overview
Professional website content parser
Site Content Analyzer 3 is new generation in website analysis software. It parses website on- and offline for keywords, suggests the most relevant and weighty phrases, analyzes link structure, and many more. With it, you can quickly discover the most relevant keywords and keyphrases for each page of your site, learn if the parameters of your site (that is keyword density, keyword weight etc) meet the guidelines of search engines. Moreover, all the info can be represented in a branded, highly-customizable report which you can export to PDF document or send by e-mail.
Site Content Analyzer 3 supports Unicode in full and thus you can analyze websites in any language. Learn more...
System requirements: CPU 1,5 GHz, 512 MB RAM, Windows 2000/XP/Vista, Internet access.
This is a shareware 30-day free trial version. The unregistered version doesn't allow you to save projects and has limited export capabilites.
What's New (version 3.2 - June 6, 2008):
- Multi-language interface
- Bug fixes
With Site Content Analyzer 3 you can:Click a feature to read more about it.
- Discover the most relevant keywords for your business
- Work not only with single keywords, but also with keyword phrases
- Analyze websites of your competitors to learn their keywords
- Learn the keyword density
- Find out which pages are under-optimized
- Learn the weight of your keywords and phrases to know if they are relevant to your niche
- Investigate the links within your site
- Analyze online websites as well as offline pages
- Manage different profiles to adjust the analysis according to your needs
- Learn site-wide keyword value as easy as single page-wide
- Export any acquired info into CSV file for even deeper keyword research
- Create branded, highly customizable reports for your clients and send them by e-mail
- Discover the bottle-necks of your keyword strategy
- Work with pages in any language due to Unicode support
- Check any given keyword phrase for its value