CleverStat.com Forum Index CleverStat.com
CleverStat forum

SEO Tutorial and FAQSEO Tutorial and FAQ   SearchSearch   Free SEO SoftwareFree SEO Software   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

HELP! it suddenly closes itself during tracking process.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    CleverStat.com Forum Index -> Free Monitor for Google Technical forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
techtonik1

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:32 am    Post subject: HELP! it suddenly closes itself during tracking process. Reply with quote

hi,

I've been trying to get the results thousands of times, but I could not get any result due to the happening that the program window closes itself during the tracking process.

I uninstall the program and reinstall it several times, however, it seems that it didn't work at all. I did not use any API key.

Can anyone tell me why is this happening? again and again even though I reinstall the program?

I allowed this program to access the internet from firewall.
Administrator
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you mean the software suddenly shuts down? Do you see any error messages or debug windows?
techtonik1

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Administrator wrote:
Do you mean the software suddenly shuts down? Do you see any error messages or debug windows?

Yes, the software suddely shuts down itself without any warning signs or anything. I've used this program quite a while, however, after I reinstalled this program a few days ago, it's been shutting down again and again.

I doubt that my registry is messed up or.. is it possible ?
Administrator
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please check your system for viruses. Also, you could try to disable DEP, since it may cause some problems running Free Monitor for Google.
Abbala215

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for taking the time to help, I really apprciate it.
lorenz

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

I've the same problem. It seems I use some words such as 品牌 in Traditional Chinese which make the program crashes.
Administrator
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is ok from our side. Please ensure you have the latest version. You can download the latest version from our site here:
http://CleverStat.com/google-monitor-query.htm
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    CleverStat.com Forum Index -> Free Monitor for Google Technical forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: