CleverStat.com Forum Index CleverStat.com
CleverStat forum

SEO Tutorial and FAQSEO Tutorial and FAQ   SearchSearch   Free SEO SoftwareFree SEO Software   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Doesn't Seem to Work

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    CleverStat.com Forum Index -> Free Monitor for Google Technical forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 3:30 pm    Post subject: Doesn't Seem to Work Reply with quote

I can't work out what I am doing wrong but I don't get any feedback when I hit the search button for the keywords I have entered.

I even tried entering 'car' for the autotrader website and it doesn't give me any ranking information.

Regards,

Ben
www.lookstylish.com
Administrator
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. First you need to add an URL of your site. You may omit http part and type it as cleverstat.com for instance.

2. Then add your keyword using Keywords button on toolbar.

3. If you're using Google API, enter Google authentication key in to the appropriate field in Preferences, otherwise leave that filed blank.

4. Ensure that you have a check mark near that keyword.

5. Click 'Search'

If the program still doesn't seem to work, also ensure that you have connected to Internet, if you use firewall - enable access for Free Monitor in it.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have tried with and without the google authenticacian on. It looks to be searching, Ibriefly(subsecond) see something with "OK" flash by on the screen, then I get no results
Administrator
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 6:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What version of Free Monitor do you use? You can see it in about box.
Doris

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

guest wrote:
I have tried with and without the google authenticacian on. It looks to be searching, Ibriefly(subsecond) see something with "OK" flash by on the screen, then I get no results

Same happens to me Crying or Very sad
Administrator
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please take a look at the about box, you should see 2.0.4.9 version there. If you don't, please download the update from our site and install it over the current version.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This IS 2.0.4.9! But nothing happens. :-(
Are there any other *.dlls or anything I need?

Yours -- Arne
Arne

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 11:20 am    Post subject: Seems I finally got it Reply with quote

It seems to be this mentioned API-fault. If I didn't use this Google authentification key, eveything worked fine! :-) You need some more time, but you get the right results.
Thanks a lot.
Administrator
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Google Web API is beta, so it doesn't work correctly from time to time or returns incorrect results. It seems that Google doesn't have any plans on developing the API further, so we have to work with it as it is.
Abbott

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 6:58 am    Post subject: Win XP 2 Reply with quote

Sad

Googlemon doesn't want to work on my XP system. Have disabled
firewall, still nothing.
What now
Administrator
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Googlemon doesn't want to work on my XP system. Have disabled
firewall, still nothing.

Please contact our support team by e-mail with all the details: do you see any error messages (if yes, specify them), how do you define that Free Monitor for Google doesn't work (no results, results are wrong) and so on.
ed

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 11:52 am    Post subject: Norton Reply with quote

I had the same problem . I disabled the Norton Internet security (firewall) and then worked fine.

Regards,

Ed
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    CleverStat.com Forum Index -> Free Monitor for Google Technical forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: