CleverStat.com Forum Index CleverStat.com
CleverStat forum

SEO Tutorial and FAQSEO Tutorial and FAQ   SearchSearch   Free SEO SoftwareFree SEO Software   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

No results / No position

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    CleverStat.com Forum Index -> Free Monitor for Google Technical forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fox

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 4:52 pm    Post subject: No results / No position Reply with quote

Since 3 days I get mysterious results when using the new version of Free Monitor for Google (with API). No matter what domain I check, it often returs that the ranking is going down but shows no position anymore.

check this picture:

When I search on GG I see the old ranking.
Administrator
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

May be you have decreased the number of results to check since last search? For instance, you checked 100 results and gain 62th position. Then you decrease the number to 50 and got no position at all with next search. Comparing with old 62th - this is a go-down, so the arrow points down. Please check.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No the number of maximum results to check has not been decreased. it is still 100
Administrator
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Then, the only reason is that your website felt out of first 100 results. Please also note, that due to recent Google updates you need to download the latest version of Free Monitor for Google from our website. The old version may work improperly and may give wrong results or no results at all.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    CleverStat.com Forum Index -> Free Monitor for Google Technical forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: