CleverStat.com Forum Index CleverStat.com
CleverStat forum

SEO Tutorial and FAQSEO Tutorial and FAQ   SearchSearch   Free SEO SoftwareFree SEO Software   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Google monitor crashing system?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    CleverStat.com Forum Index -> Free Monitor for Google Technical forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
manumitx

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 3:04 pm    Post subject: Google monitor crashing system? Reply with quote

I really like the Free Google montior and i'm considering buy some of the products. However on the most recent version a few minutes after I close the program the CPU resources on random apps go up to 99% and then just crash the machine. I was wondering if Google Monitor reacts poorly to some other application I may have open.

I'm running Windows 2000 with 1 gb of mem.
Administrator
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could you specify, does it appear every time? What applications are running when this happens?

Also, if you don't mind, here is the link to the debug version of Free Monitor for Google: http://CleverStat.com/googlemon-debug.exe
Please download and run as usual. Whenever the crush occurs again, please send us log.txt file located in Free Monitor's folder (use support e-mail for that).
manumitx

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 12:19 pm    Post subject: support Reply with quote

I couldn't find the support email or form through your page.

When I run the debugger, as soon as I try to start a search it gives me a I/O 103 error. Then I try to close the program, and it gives me an I/O 32 error.

Then when I try to close the program it gives me that error. And I have to manually stop the task for the program.

I've uninstalled everything related to this program and have tried to run windows as bare as I can. I've tried to run the program off of different drives within the same machine.

This is what the log file posts, let me know where to email the file itself to:

Log started at 10/10/2004 8:07:45 AM
Updating...
Updating done.
Form2.ShowModal = mrOk
удалили лишние кейворды
добавили новые кейворды
Updating...
Updating done.
Searching...
Old method search
Downloading...
Creating new thread...
Log started at 10/10/2004 8:13:47 AM
Updating...
Updating done.
Form2.ShowModal = mrOk
удалили лишние кейворды
добавили новые кейворды
Updating...
Updating done.
Searching...
Old method search
Downloading...
Creating new thread...
Downloading...
Running new thread...
Keyword=root access
Log started at 10/10/2004 8:15:53 AM
Updating...
Updating done.
Form2.ShowModal = mrOk
удалили лишние кейворды
добавили новые кейворды
Updating...
Updating done.
Searching...
Old method search
Downloading...
Creating new thread...
Downloading...
Running new thread...
Keyword=root access
Creating new thread...
Running new thread...
Keyword=ssh access
Administrator
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I couldn't find the support email or form through your page

It is located in about box of the program. We don't publish it on our site to reduce the amount of spam.

We have fixed some things, please try this version:
http://CleverStat.com/googlemon-debug.exe
manumitx

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 12:12 pm    Post subject: monitor for search engines Reply with quote

It looks like the "Accurate monitor for search engine" evaluation works just fine from what I can tell. So i'll use that some more, and buy a copy in a few weeks.

thank you.
Administrator
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fine! Let us know if you have any questions.

By the way, we will release a new version within next week or so. It will have some more search engines added and also some improvements in its interface.

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have an issue with the google monitor under xp home. it hangs the system every time with 100% CPU on GoogleMonitor.exe.

stopping the process manually reults often in a total crash and i have to hard reboot the holy machine!

I'm very sure that this is not only related to my pc, because of a collegue of mine with an other xp-home has exactly the same problems.

Is the programm not usable under xp-home?

the version is 2.0.5.11
Administrator
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please download the latest version of Free Monitor for Google from our site. This should fix the problem.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    CleverStat.com Forum Index -> Free Monitor for Google Technical forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: