CleverStat.com Forum Index CleverStat.com
CleverStat forum

SEO Tutorial and FAQSEO Tutorial and FAQ   SearchSearch   Free SEO SoftwareFree SEO Software   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What constitutes organic link building?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    CleverStat.com Forum Index -> SEO forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dreamwaves

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 9:55 am    Post subject: What constitutes organic link building? Reply with quote

Is organic or natural link building contacting websites personally and sending individual and personalized emails? How does Google recognize the difference between organic and generated? Do I get rewarded if I build my links slowly? In other hand if we are build the link why it’s removing? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!
Administrator
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
How does Google recognize the difference between organic and generated?

There is no 100% way to determine this, but Google can (and does) monitor link stocks, link echange sites etc, so it really CAN find if a link is unnatural or paid. However, as I said above there is no 100% effecient way to track this even with Google's power. Generally, if a link looks natural, Google will think it IS natural, at least until it determine the opposite.

Quote:
Do I get rewarded if I build my links slowly?

No. There is no "good" link building speed. It all depends on the needs of your site. Some sites tend to gain link mass faster than others. For a news website, for instance, it is normal that it may gain new links very quickly. You will be neither penalized, nor rewarded for a link building speed solely.

You can find more about link building strategies in our SEO FAQ here: http://CleverStat.com/seo-faq-tutorial.htm
dvdv882

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:33 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Contacting webmasters personally is one way of link building and it mostly brings you reciprocal links. There are much better methods of generating one way links from high-traffic website to your own website.

You can submit your website to Internet directories. You can write interesting articles and distribute them all over Internet (they all should have a link to your own website). And most importantly is to create "link bait". That can be a little bit complicated, but if you create something interesting on your website, people will wish to link to it and show it to their own visitors.

Also, according to many sources online and offline it is better to build your links slowly.

You can read more about SEO here:
nettrafficsecrets.com/seo

Also, if you are interested in hiring professional to build links for you, you can find many of them here:
nettrafficsecrets.com/res/GAF
hazelnice

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

Link building is an important webmaster activity, particularly for young websites. While there are a lot of ideas on the Internet as to how to start getting links, one of the best sources of links is guest blogging.
Wink
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    CleverStat.com Forum Index -> SEO forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: