CleverStat.com Forum Index CleverStat.com
CleverStat forum

SEO Tutorial and FAQSEO Tutorial and FAQ   SearchSearch   Free SEO SoftwareFree SEO Software   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

one-year license?????

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    CleverStat.com Forum Index -> Accurate Monitor for Search Engines Sales forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
xtian

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 7:19 am    Post subject: one-year license????? Reply with quote

Hi there,

very much to my surprise Accurate Monitor came up with the warning "one-year license has expired". Where exactly on your website or during the order process (or inside the application) can I see the business version I own is limited to one year??

You may want to think of it as stupid but I feel sort of ripped off right now as I was absolutely not aware of any time-related limitations. I strongly feel you should make your customers clear what they are buying during the purchase.

I was also astonished not to find any way to contact you on your website except this forum. Maybe I am just being blind this morning...

Thanks for your answer to this post.
Administrator
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 5:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Where exactly on your website or during the order process (or inside the application) can I see the business version I own is limited to one year??

You can see this here. Since you cannot bypass this page when ordering, it is rather clear in my opinion. However, we will consider you difficulties and make this info more obvious in future.
Quote:
I was also astonished not to find any way to contact you on your website except this forum.

You can use the Help menu, About box within the program to ask any question to our support team by e-mail.
mimarketing

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The EULA does not make this situation at all clear:
"The term of validity is either one year (one calendar year starting from the date of purchase) or lifetime (either lifetime of Accurate Monitor for Search Engines or lifetime of the user whichever ends first). "
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    CleverStat.com Forum Index -> Accurate Monitor for Search Engines Sales forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: