CleverStat.com Forum Index CleverStat.com
CleverStat forum

SEO Tutorial and FAQSEO Tutorial and FAQ   SearchSearch   Free SEO SoftwareFree SEO Software   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What is the proxy setting in options?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    CleverStat.com Forum Index -> Free Monitor for Google Technical forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sagasu44

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:20 am    Post subject: What is the proxy setting in options? Reply with quote

I have just installed free monitor and don't get any results. Have checked sticky about this and don't understand as there is no really well explained instructions.

I have checked my firewall, and thats okay, have tried with www and without and have set depth to 1000, so could it be that my site doesn't even come in the 1000 mark? That'd be right, lol!

Do I need to put something in the proxy settings in options?
Administrator
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Free Monitor for Google shows the current position at the left side and the current SERPs (your competitors) at the right side if you select some keyword at the left first. So if you don't see anything at the right side - please select some keyword at the left.

Also, a 1000 results limit is the max Google can show, it simply doesn't store the results below first 1000.

And of course, your website simply may not be indexed or ranks too low to appear in first 1000. If you could tell me your URL and some keywords I could say definitely if this is a case.
sagasu44

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, my site http://www.thepartymums.com

Keywords:
Birthday party for kids
Kids party ideas
Sucessful kids parties

I don't get any results on left or right so am thinking if is because my site is not ranking high enough yet. It would be good to know for sure though in case it has something to d with the way I set up free monitor.

Cheers
Administrator
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I don't see your site within first 30 results, but anyways you should see the results list at the right side:

Please check if you have the latest version 2.4.22.64 downloaded from our website:
http://CleverStat.com/googlemon.exe
sagasu44

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

okay, thank you so much for putting up the screen shot. I am doing the right thing but didn't realise I needed to click on the keywords to get the results, dah! Now everything is working fine :)
Administrator
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's what I mean when I said "select keyword at the left" Smile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    CleverStat.com Forum Index -> Free Monitor for Google Technical forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: