CleverStat.com Forum Index CleverStat.com
CleverStat forum

SEO Tutorial and FAQSEO Tutorial and FAQ   SearchSearch   Free SEO SoftwareFree SEO Software   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    CleverStat.com Forum Index -> Accurate Monitor for Search Engines Sales forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Administrator
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 8:53 am    Post subject: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) Reply with quote

Frequently Asked Questions

Q: How can I order Accurate Monitor for Search Engines?
A: Please follow this link: http://cleverstat.com/amse-reg.htm, then select a type of license and click Order. You can also get to this page from within the program's help file or from the trial reminder window.

Q: What is the difference between personal and business license? What type of license should I purchase?
A: The main difference are licensing rules. Personal license allows you to use Accurate Monitor for Search Engines for your own personal, non-commercial, non-profit needs, which includes, but not limited to: checking rankings of a personal website, doing a keyword research for academical or scientific purposes, information search and so on and so further. Business license permits commercial usage as well. Commercial or business usage includes, but not limited to: providing SEO services, checking rankings for a fee, checking rankings of a corporate website, doing a competitors research for commercial purposes and so on and so further. There are also some functional differences, you can check them in this comparison table.

Q: Do I need to purchase a license for each computer I work on?
A: A single license permits the usage of Accurate Monitor for Search Engines on one work-place. This mean either: one person working on multiple computers (for example, desktop and laptop) or multiple persons working on one computer (for example, you and your wife). If you're using Accurate Monitor for Search Engines on each computer in your office you must purchase a license for each computer.

Q: Do you have volume discounts?
A: Contact us by e-mail for further details.

Q: Do you have academical or non-profit discounts?
A: Yes. Please contact us by e-mail for further details.

Q: I cannot purchase the program!
A: In case of any problems please contact our support team by e-mail or post your question at the sales forum.

Q: I purchased the program, but still didn't received my registration key!
A: Normally, we deliver all registration keys during next 24 hours after your payment (usually less). However, in some cases our registration letter could be lost due to spam-filters or virus epidemic or some other reason. So if you haven't received your registration key during next 48 hours after the purchase, please contact us by e-mail or at the sales forum.

Q: I purchased your program, but have lost my key!
A: Please contact us by e-mail and provide your ordering details and we will resend the key to you.

Q: Do you provide refunds?
A: No. Usually we do not provide refunds. We sell our programs as shareware and thus you have a trial period to evaluate the program and decide if it is satisfying to you before order. However, if you feel that your situation needs a special look - contact us by e-mail, we will try to solve the problem.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    CleverStat.com Forum Index -> Accurate Monitor for Search Engines Sales forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: