CleverStat.com Forum Index CleverStat.com
CleverStat forum

SEO Tutorial and FAQSEO Tutorial and FAQ   SearchSearch   Free SEO SoftwareFree SEO Software   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Review after 18 months of use

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    CleverStat.com Forum Index -> Accurate Monitor for Search Engines Sales forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CanzDesign.com

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:49 pm    Post subject: Review after 18 months of use Reply with quote

I thought potential buyers might be interested in an honest review, after using Accurate Monitor for Search Engines for over 18 months use, and using of the free google monitor for about 3 years.

First, I have to say, I loved the free google monitor, and was quite happy to keep using it, I only tried the trial just out of interest, I wasn't expecting Accurate monitor to do anything like it claimed.

But no BS,
I have found that the Accurate Monitor for Search Engines the only SEO software worth paying for. It's fantastic.

Having tried all sorts of SEO software over the years, and I was a bit dubious at the price for a lifetime license seemed rather high. But it is the only SEO software I use on a regular bases. (at least 2 or 3 times a week)

The most helpful thing I have found, especially since google is filtering personal search results, is the results actually are accurate as the name suggests, as an SEO this is of course vital information.

As an example of how strong the program is, I recently imported 3325 keywords/phrases into accurate monitor, words I had gathered from google analytics as phrases used to find a particular site, I set the search to 10 results, and 92% of the words were ranked at 10th or less. 51% were ranked #1.

One hint, if you are searching a massive number of phrases like this, for the initial search only search the first 10 results, once that search has finished, save the file, then uncheck the keywords that ranked, and change it to say 30 results, when done, save file as a different name.
Google will stop sending data after a while, with this many keywords, but doing it this way, you won't have to run the whole list again the next day yet still you will know for sure what hasn't been ranked yet.

Anyway, I hope you found this review helpful, if you are serious about SEO, and want a great program, or can only afford one program, then make Accurate monitor the program you buy.

Keep up the great work D!

Wishlist

With websites often having more than one domain name now, it would be wonderful if you could enter 2 or more domain names, and search them at the same time rather than separately.

The various domain names could just show as a different color in the list on the right, while the main domain name still showed in the left pane list.
It would slow the search down, and I know I couldn't search for over 3000 different phrases, Wink But it would be handy, for me anyway.
carlobee

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great review. indeed, it is really fantastic!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    CleverStat.com Forum Index -> Accurate Monitor for Search Engines Sales forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: