CleverStat.com Forum Index CleverStat.com
CleverStat forum

SEO Tutorial and FAQSEO Tutorial and FAQ   SearchSearch   Free SEO SoftwareFree SEO Software   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Troubles with the latest version of Free Monitor

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    CleverStat.com Forum Index -> Free Monitor for Google Technical forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wulffy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:43 pm    Post subject: Troubles with the latest version of Free Monitor Reply with quote

Hi!

I only updated to the latest version from the version before.

Different websites I am checking with 110 results.

But now I get very often Google Error 403 forbidden and Free Monitor is not checking all the keywords. Maybe 50 - 60%. Then it seems to stop, but without any message. At those keywords that are not checked the Date is not updated (of course).

Can you please check this issue and come back with a new update please.

Best,
Wulffy
Administrator
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I beleive you should check this forum topic:
http://cleverstat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=975

There were no any search changes in the latest update of Free Monitor for Google.
Wulffy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your reply. I am familiar with this forum topic and with the reasons for 403 Google forbidden. There are no other queries than those from Free Monitor for Google and the number of queries wasn't changed by me.

New is the issue that not all of the keywords are queried. The list has the same number of keywords as before.

Would it be possible to provide me with a download link of the "Free Monitor for Google"-version before this latest one? Would be great.
Wulffy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EDIT: 8:37 PM. Sorry, now better and right issue description:

Unfortunately there are more issues with the latest version of Free Monitor for Google:

After install of it and first run of Search new search results are shown for the keywords Free Monitor crawls, but for the keywords it does not crawl, the search results are gone:

No results
There are no results for the selected keyword, or a keyword is not selected. Please select some keyword at the left side to see the SERPs for that keyword....

e. g. Search crawl from today: Search results are listed at the right for each keyword as normal. But between the crawled keywords there are many keywords it does not crawl. When I click on them I see at the right: "No results"

I selected many keywords and tested it very well. All search results of the NOT crawled keywords are gone. Similar issues are known from a few former updates that killed the project.gmp in:
C:\documents and settings\username\Application Data\Free Monitor for Google

But now the file is still there. At my PC with 30 MB. But maybe decreased, because I don't know the file size from this morning at the Free Monitor version before the latest one.

I closed Free Monitor, shut down PC and started both again. Still the same. For any domain I start keyword position check, new search results for some keywords are shown, but the search results for the keywords Free Monitor doesn't crawl are gone. And 403 Google Forbidden.

Please help.

Last edited by Wulffy on Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Administrator
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First of all, please download this latest fix:
http://CleverStat.com/googlemon.exe

There was a bug in one of the previous releases that caused Google Caffeine to be included into Free Monitor for Google (which was not supposed to be). So in the list of Google data-centers in the Preferences window you could see two similar lines for each country - one for normal Google and the other for Google Caffeine. The latest update removes the Caffeine modules and restores the actual Google for each country.
Wulffy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks.

I did that a few hours ago, but will do it now again and install it.

I changed the issue description above. Would be very kind of you, if you could read it again.
Wulffy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok. I downloaded and installed it. Same issues as before, and more:

After first run on main domain with many keywords all search results per keyword are gone. At no keyword I can display at the right of the Free Monitor any search result.
Administrator
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please backup your project onto your desktop (or some other folder) through the Project | Backup menu, then send the backup file to the support e-mail. We'll take a look.
Wulffy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Administrator wrote:
Please backup your project onto your desktop (or some other folder) through the Project | Backup menu, then send the backup file to the support e-mail. We'll take a look.

Thanks for your kindly offer. I am working now with an old version of Free Monitor out of Dec. 2008 that works pretty well. project.gmp is now 56 MByte. Problem is that I cannot send 30 MB or 56 MB via e-mail. Sorry.

As there are no existing problems when you test the latest version, I will wait some weeks or months until the next version.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    CleverStat.com Forum Index -> Free Monitor for Google Technical forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: