CleverStat.com Forum Index CleverStat.com
CleverStat forum

SEO Tutorial and FAQSEO Tutorial and FAQ   SearchSearch   Free SEO SoftwareFree SEO Software   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How to create the valid backlinks?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    CleverStat.com Forum Index -> SEO forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thaneer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:48 pm    Post subject: How to create the valid backlinks? Reply with quote

Hi,

Any one please let me know how to create the valid back links, because one of my friend said the Search Engine will not consider the links come from 'no follow' link. So, please let me know how to create the correct backlink?

Thanks,
Administrator
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please read our comprehensive SEO Tutorial to learn the basics of SEO, then continue reading different resources of this theme to learn more. You can find links to some good reading in that FAQ too.
janetsparks

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:57 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

One way to create a valid backlink is to look for a do follow forum then post your link as a signature. This way your website will be indexed to google thus helping it to get a high page rank.
Administrator
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spamming forums is bad. You'll be banned pretty soon for that.
carlobee

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah. I agree. Spamming creates a long term negative effect so just be aware of that to avoid future regrets Smile

CanzDesign.com

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:34 pm    Post subject: Blogs Rule for valid Backlinks. Reply with quote

Great tutorial D.... worth the read for a newbie.

Create you own blog, on the same subject as your website, write some good posts, and link to specific pages on your website.

Link from your website to the blog. It won't happen quickly but sooner of later if you make good links back and forth between blog and website, you;ll get valid backlinks, which are worthwhile, and al least you know with your own blog, that the links are not no-follow links, and won't be removed like reciprocal links often are.

For some of my clients, I create 3 or 4 websites, making each blog unique, with different good content, and it works well.

Sometimes if I can't think of unique blog posts, I have a service I use that does really good article rewrites for about 4.2 cents a word, so I write one article, get it rewritten 3 times, and post on 4 blogs, and a new sentence here and there sometimes maybe a picture, add in a couple of links.

Another way I use writes, if find someone else I trust with a similar themed blog, and offer to swap posts, they get unique posts, so do I, and a link from a different url to my site.

If your real question is how to I get easy valid links, the simple answer is there isn't a way to do it easily. it's one link at a time, with good content (words)

Forget about writing comments on other peoples blogs, I don't allow comments since most of the comments posted are only spam anyway.

Many people suggest article writing, and submitting articles to article websites, the idea is you get a link at the end of your article to your website.... the reality I have found is people just take your article, remove the links to your site, say they wrote the article.

There's no easy way to build good links, your own blogs are easiest I have found.

Lynny
jonndepp

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

<a href="http://www.example.com/" rel="nofollow">discount drugs</a>

Links with nofollow attribute are not crawled by google, You can view these kind of links by highling them and viewing the source.
Before you build a link check if its noffolw or dofollow (without tag).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nofollow
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    CleverStat.com Forum Index -> SEO forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: